Wednesday 16 November 2016

Dealing with Life

Hello followers.

I have been very quiet and I am sorry about this. Life has been tough the last 6 or so months and I ended up winding down on many thing in order to just manage daily tasks such as being conscious (barely) breathing and eating. 

Over the last 12 months while deal with a lot of day to day issues or pain, depression and anxiety I came to develop strategies to cope. There are days when chronic pain really wears me down and those are the days that the strategies really come in handy. I shared some of these strategies via social media which were well received by others in similar situations. 

With that in mind and my deep passion for giving assistance where I can I have started a YouTube channel called Dealing with Life.



Please share to those who you feel might benefit.


No comments:

Post a Comment